Sunday, June 20, 2010

Better now

I am feeling better now in every way. It is part of my depravity that as my physical health improves so does my spiritual health. I was allowed to stop my meds which stopped the debilitating sickness that took away my appetite, made me vomit, and kept me weak. I'm doing well now except that my arms and hands have started this new shaking thing which is very attractive-:/

Also, I have been strengthened spiritually from the Holy Spirit, the word of God, godly reading material, evangelism, and my church family. There was a week there were I wanted to die more than live, but now I leave it the hands of God to decide my future without my imput. While it is more desirable to be with Christ, to be 24 and have survived cancer praising the Lord is quite a testimony to the Lost and the hypocrites. It is also an encouragement to the weak in faith and new believers. That Christ would so empower a believer and change the heart of a witch to go from hating Him to loving Him and wanting to be obedient to Him even in the worst of trials is a miracle.

I guess we'll have to just see how it goes-LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leah. Thank you for your very encouraging post. This reminds me of what Paul said in the Book of Philippians - 1:21-26 -- 21 For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain. 22 But if I live on in the flesh, this will mean fruit from my labor; yet what I shall choose I cannot tell. 23 For[c] I am hard-pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better. 24 Nevertheless to remain in the flesh is more needful for you. 25 And being confident of this, I know that I shall remain and continue with you all for your progress and joy of faith, 26 that your rejoicing for me may be more abundant in Jesus Christ by my coming to you again.

    God Bless You dear sister.
    Love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete